- How and where is numerology useful in our everyday lives?
- Can numerology predict our future ?
- How does one trust a particular stream in comparison to another, Pythagorean or Chaldean ?
- Why are name changes prescribed?
- Isnt it a headache to change a name formally?
- Can certain aspirations be fulfilled through name changes?
Numbers are a great tool to provide insights at all times in our lives. They let us perceive our strengths and weaknesses. They spell out both, our path and our purpose.
People can be made aware of the energies they carry with them, at any given point of time then, they will carve out their future with the strength of their free will.
At Zenith we prescribe charts with the principles as laid down by Pythagoras; our belief being ,that different paths, can lead, to a heart held destination.This path is one way of traversing that journey.
To bring our core numbers in harmony. This would allow us to remain rooted at the time of a storm, in our lives. We"ll take on challenges and deal with them, better.
Not everyone is advised a name change, it at all it is prescribed ,we practise it quietly, as a meditation till convinced of it's efficacy. Even then a formal change is not requisite; until the subject is desirous to travel that route. Social networking sites offer a platform; for usage of the new name.
A name change, I feel is but a catalyst, to bring change into our lives. When you make the effort, the universal energies will support it.